World’s 1st Bio-Ray Infrared Hydraulic oil AW-68++ is a unique super high quality premium hydraulic oil specially blended for industrial and mobile service applications where excellent lubricants are required. They are formulated with unique far-infrared and highly effective additive ingredients that results in a product that provide many unique features to improve performance and prolong equipment life. Infrared Hydraulic oil is designed to provide good performance in a range of hydraulic components used in systems subjected to moderate and severe operating conditions. These products meet the performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and OEM components.
- Infrared hydraulic oil which creates membrane to greatly minimize friction, heat, noise and operating temperature for excellent performance and reduce cost of maintenance.
- Infrared hydraulic oil has a special feature of antioxidant to double the oil lifecycle.
- Uniquely creates membrane for total antiwear to achieve double life span of pump
- Excellent filterability to prevent water contamination for longer oil life
- Passes Denison T6C wet and dry pump test
– Denison HF-2
– Cincinnati Machine P-68
– Cincinnati Machine P-69
– US Steel 126
– US Steel 127
|Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D 445||°C||65.98|
|Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||°C||8.98|
|Viscocity Index||ASTM D 2270||°C||111.00|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 93||°C||194.00|
|Moisture Content||ASTM D 4377||mg/kg||54.00|
|Specific Gravity @15.6°C||ASTM D 4052||kg/L||0.88|
|Total Acid Number||ASTM D 664||mgKOH/g||0.45|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18.00|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||-||3.00|
|Foaming Tendencies SEQ I,II,III||ASTM D 6082||mL/mL||10.00|