Bio-Ray Infrared Gear Oils 90M is a heavy duty gear lubricant specially formulated with advance infrared and effective additive ingredient. The lubricant is specially blended for heavy-duty automotive transmissions, axles, and final drives where protection against wear and scoring is ensured by the unique membrane. They are recommended for use in applications where API GL-4 service is required.
- Infrared gear oil which creates membrane to greatly minimize friction, heat, noise, and operating temperature for excellent performance.
- Infrared gear oil had a special feature of antioxidant to double the oil life.
- Uniquely creates membrane for total antiwear to double life span of gears.
- Due to the unique membrane that provides super lubrication thus, prevent over heating of the gears.
- Good foam resistance.
- Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
– API GL-4
|Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D 445||°C||134.88|
|Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||°C||14.21|
|Viscocity Index||ASTM D 2270||°C||103.00|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 93||°C||226.00|
|Moisture Content||ASTM D 4377||mg/kg||263.40|
|Total Acid Number||ASTM D 664||mgKOH/g||0.39|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-15.00|