Sales Executive (Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur & Selangor)
Bio-Ray Motor Oil is marketing and distributing on a large scale nationwide. It is the World's 1st Infrared Motor Oil with a wide range of mass media marketing and advertising support in Malaysia. We are recruiting sales executives for PCMO(Passenger Car Motor Oil) based in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor.
• At least 1-2 yrs of working experience in the line of sales.
• Good knowledge and experience in the lubricant and motor oil industry is preferred.
• Good relationships with existing network of workshops.
• Applicants with no experience in the lubricant industry are welcomed.
• Attractive salary, commissions & incentives.
• Required to own a car as car allowance will be provided.
• Required to write various daily sales report in English or Chinese.
• Honest and reliable character, good behavior with a positive attitude.
• Only hiring 10 positions.
Human Resource & Administrative Executive (Malaysia – Kajang, Selangor)
As our Human Resource & Administrative Executive, you will be working along the management team in the planning & executing organisation policies. You will be in-charged of employee’s welfare and development. Applicants must be open minded and willing to learn new skills and knowledge.
• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions, including: recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, payroll.
• Develop and implement HR initiatives to support overall business and corporate objectives.
• Ensure HR policies and programs are well administered and implemented effectively in accordance to guidelines/policies and budget.
• Provide advice and counsel to management on HR queries and employee matters (includes disciplinary/grievance handling).
• Propose HR solutions to address business needs and staff management matters.
• Support the organisation in administrative and employee relation needs.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration is preferred.
• Minimal 1-2 years of Human Resource experience.
• Good knowledge of local manpower laws and policies.
• Dynamic individual with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to motivate, influence and build rapport at all levels.
• Assertive and proactive with good problem solving ability.
Graphic Designer & Social Media Guru (Malaysia – Kajang, Selangor)
As our Graphic Designer and Social Media Expert, you will be working along our marketing team in the generation of ideas for sales and marketing, digital marketing and advertising efforts. Applicants must be open to learn new skills and knowledge, especially in marketing and advertising, where coaching will be provided.
• Social Media
o Conceptualize design and execute engaging social media content (graphic, infographic, photography, video, etc).
o Content creation for social media engagement, design promo banners and creative photography to showcase product/brand.
o Keep abreast of social media visual storytelling best practices and specific channel technical requirements and put observation into practice.
o Initiate and promote an effective, creative, professional and collaborative atmosphere.
o Conceptualize ideas and design to ensure coherent brand identity, communication and marketing efforts of the organisation.
o Idea generation to production: from mock ups to prototypes to final product for marketing materials, new product launch, exhibition booths and roadshows.
o Coordinate with suppliers in the production of marketing materials.
o Design of marketing collaterals such as catalogues, point of sales (POS) materials, posters, advertisements, Electronic Direct Mail, signage, brochures, visual merchandising.
• Candidate must possess at lease a professional certificate: diploma, graduate diploma, bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in graphic design, creative multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field (fresh grads are welcomed as well).
• Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator), MS office (video editing, photography & web design is a plus).
• Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin & YouTube).
• Expert Knowledge of current social media best practices.
• Solid understanding of typography, color theory and composition principles.
• Knowledge of motion graphics, video editing, infographics, GIFs and photo retouching is a plus.
• Creative and good graphic skills.
• Able to translate ideas, instructions by managers into final artwork/product.